- Services and Programs
- ORCA/Recreation Services
- Information & Referral
- Home Modifications for Aging in Place
- Taxi Voucher Program
- Peer Support
- ADA Compliance Reviews
- Aging and Disability Resource Center
- Assistive Technology
- Benefits Counselling
- Community Education
- Deaf Services
- Independent Living Skill Training
- Low Vision and Older Blind Alaskans
- Ramp-Equipped Taxi and the Taxi Voucher Program
- Get Involved
- Image Galleries
- Employment Opportunities
Low Vision Support Group
03/19/2013 - 1:00pm - 2:30pm
Low Vision Support Group, March 19, 2013, 1-2:30; Juneau Senior Center
Join other community members who experience low vision to share and learn about ways to adjust to vision loss. This month's guest is Margaret Cisco from ATLA: Assistive Technology of Alaska.
At this meeting, confirm your place on the upcoming Ferry trip to Haines on May 3.
Call Laura for more info: 586-4920.